Any person who has served in the Australian Defence Forces, or served with or supported or was otherwise engaged with the Australian Defence Force or the Armed Forces of its Allies, for at least six months, or any other person provided for in the Constitution, may be admitted to Service Membership.
Benefits of Membership
- Free welfare, advocacy and legal support and advice
- Injury assistance and rehabilitation services
- Membership discounts across a wide range of services
- Free quarterly RSL news magazine
Affiliate Membership Eligibility
Persons who are eligible to become an Affiliate Member must have attained the age of 18 years or older and comply with at least one of the following:
- Is a person who is a relative of a person (living or deceased) who is or was eligible to be a Service or Life Member of the League (proof of eligibility to be provided to the Sub-Branch);
- Is a person who has been awarded the Certificate of Merit or a National or State Certificate of Appreciation for giving valuable service to the League;
- Is a Cadet and/or Officer of Cadets; or
- Is any such person deemed by the Sub-Branch Committee to have provided significant service to the Sub-Branch and support the Objects of the League.