Responsible Service of Alcohol
In accordance with the Liquor Act of NSW, Management and staff of the Katoomba RSL Club promote and practice Responsible Service of Alcohol at all times.
As an active member of the Blue Mountains Liquor Accord, we further support initiatives agreed upon by accord members from time to time to enhance and promote a safer environment within the Blue Mountains community.
Any person who is believed to be intoxicated by alcohol, drugs or misuse of medication, will not be allowed to enter the premises, or if on the premises will be required to leave.
Katoomba RSL has a policy to serve patrons in a responsible, friendly and professional manner. Staff will not serve alcohol to any person under the age of 18 years nor any patron to the point of intoxication at any time.
Responsible Conduct of Gambling
Katoomba RSL is committed to Responsible Gaming. As a member of ClubSafe, we abide by Responsible Conduct of Gambling Best Practice Guidelines. These Best Practice Guidelines represent an approach where the environment in which gambling is conducted minimises harm and meets community expectations. Katoomba RSL aspires to achieve a harm minimisation objective in their gambling operations.
To maintain the high standard enjoyed in our Club, we request that Members and Guests abide by Dress Rules as indicated below.
The following dress is not permitted at any time.
Football Shorts, stubbies or similar, golf or sporting shoes, frayed apparel, headwear, hoodies, bike shorts, bare feet, singlets, or shirts without sleeves, offensive t-shirts, provocative clothing, or swimwear.
Football jerseys, overalls and thongs are not permitted after 6pm.
Appearance must be clean, neat and tidy at all times. Management decision shall be final in all matters relating to dress and behaviour.
Katoomba RSL seeks to create an environment that discourages drunken, disruptive or violent behaviour.
Obscene or offensive language will not be tolerated.
Please be advised that on entry to the Club photo ID is required. If you live within 5kms of the Club and you are not a Member, you MUST be signed in by a Member of Katoomba RSL Club.
Katoomba RSL Events Centre | Terms & Conditions of Sale
Please read these terms and conditions of sale before purchasing tickets to any live show or performance. By purchasing tickets, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions stated below. Katoomba RSL may vary these terms and conditions at any time.
Club Cashier Purchases
- Tickets can be purchased in person from the Katoomba RSL Cashier (Gaming Room) between 10am – 11pm Monday to Sunday.
- Once paid in full, tickets will be issued immediately. Tickets must be taken with you to the show and will be scanned upon entry. Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged in any way so that the ticket cannot be scanned or
Online Purchases (Non-member Sales)
- To purchase tickets online, visit katoombarsl.com.au. You will see the complete listing of upcoming shows on the ‘What’s On’ page, then follow the
- All online payments must be made with a credit card or debit card and service fees will apply. The service fee will be clearly displayed at checkout.
- You must provide your name, address, phone number and email address (for Live Shows, if applicable) to complete the
- Your ‘electronic print at home ticket/s’ will be sent to your nominated email
- Tickets must be presented when entering The Events Centre. This can be a printed ticket or electronic
Phone Purchases (Member OR Non-member Sales)
- Tickets to shows can be purchased over the phone using a credit card or debit card and service fees will apply. The service fee will be clearly read out at the time of checkout.
- Phone sales are only available between 10am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
- If you are a Member of Katoomba RSL Club, you will need to have your Membership number ready and be able to verify your identity with us.
- The Events Centre has been designed to allow for full wheelchair access. If you have any questions regarding accessibility, please discuss them with the manager on duty.
- Some of our shows allow Companion card holders. Please check with Cashier Staff or email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to purchasing tickets to ascertain that the show you wish to attend accepts the Companion cards. Companion card holder will need to present their card upon entry with the ticket holder to gain entry. A Companion card cannot be used for online
Show Cancellation/Fee Change
- In the event of a show cancellation, patrons who have purchased tickets will be notified by email and/or phone using the contact details provided at the time of purchase. This will be done to the best ability of Katoomba RSL staff, considering circumstances, timeliness and information
- Katoomba RSL reserves the right to change a fee, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity at any time.
Refunds and Exchanges
- There are strictly no refunds, resells, exchanges or cancellations once payment is finalised and the booking is complete – except as required by law.
- The Presenter may add, withdraw or substitute artists (including the opening act/s) or vary advertised programs, performance times, venue, seating arrangements or audience capacity. Tickets will not be exchanged or refunded as a result of these changes, except as provided for in the LPA Code or as required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law).
- Before authorising payment review ticket, event and details
- If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, Katoomba RSL will attempt to notify ticket holders of the cancellation or rescheduling. To the extent permitted by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), neither Katoomba RSL nor the Presenter are liable to refund to you any amount beyond the face value of the ticket plus any transaction fee.
- Under exceptional circumstances, a Katoomba RSL entertainment credit may be issued as compensation upon a written request addressed to below. Each request will be assessed on a case by case basis.
Via Email at: email@example.com
Or via Post at:
PO Box 820, Katoomba
Support Acts (Live Shows)
- Support act may sometimes tour with headlining
- Support acts are subject to change or cancellation at any time without
- Ticket holders will not be entitled to a refund if a support act is changed or
- Support act names are not always available at time of
Children’s Events and Minors
- Admission and attendance at events and shows designed for children may be subject to additional conditions of sale and entry.
- All persons under 18 must be accompanied by an adult whilst at the Venue. This includes in all bar areas and dining rooms where alcohol is served. Proof of age may be required by the Venue.
- Babies under 18 months do not generally require a ticket if they are able to be held or sat on your lap. Children over 18 months are required to purchase a ticket. Please note that some producers have different rules and it is always a good idea to check on the specific show.
- Merchandise will not be refunded or exchanged, unless required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law).
Reserved/Unreserved Seating (Live Shows)
- Depending on the style of the show and artist preference, some shows offer “Theatre Seating” or “Standing Room Only”. All shows are General Admission unless stated otherwise. It is recommended that you arrive early when doors open to get your desired seat. Some shows may include a dancefloor.
General Terms and Conditions
- Katoomba RSL policies apply when attending any show or event. The right of admission is reserved by Katoomba RSL.
- Video or professional cameras or sound recorders may not be used in the show room, without the consent of Katoomba RSL.
- Neither Katoomba RSL nor its employees shall be liable for any loss or damage goods sustained within The Events Centre.
- For safety and as a courtesy to other ticketholders, furniture cannot be moved. Any patron not in compliance is subject to
- Calling out loud or spruiking in relation to any entertainment or engagement shall not be permitted inside or outside the
- By law, smoking in all areas of Katoomba RSL is prohibited. You may smoke in the allocated outdoor smoking area; however, you must retain your ticket for admittance back into The Events Centre.
- Katoomba RSL does not allow animals or pets with the exception of service animals such as guide