Getting to Our Club
From Katoomba Station platform:
- From the down ramp make a right (or from the lift make a left)
- At the end of the pedestrian tunnel go up the steps to the right (or via the lift or ramp to the left)
- Cross the pedestrian crossing
- The road perpendicular to the rail line should be Katoomba Street
- Walk down Katoomba Street down hill till you reach the round about (approximately 550 m)
- Make a left on Waratah Street
- Walk 120 m to Lurline Street and make a right
- Walk 160 m on Lurline and Katoomba RSL should be on the left side
Approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes from Sydney via M4 and the Great Western Highway (100 km)
Free Parking Available
Providing a 7 nights a week service that is too good to refuse.
If you’re a Member and live within the 5km radius just call the Club for your seat and we will pick you up.
Visitors staying in local accommodation are also welcomed on this service.
Return services are available running on the hour leaving from the Club.
Public Bus Transport
Blue Mountains Bus Company
Lurline Street Near Katoomba RSL
Katoomba St New Waratah St